Wednesday 4 February 2009

Shhhhhhhhh ...

My yarn bombing project is ready ... but it's not the one above. It is going up tonight when I last walk the dog. That way it might stay up at least 12 hours. Got the feeling though it won't last much more. It's a drab rundown area here, with loads of destructive, unappreciative people. But we'll see, maybe I am being too negative. Anyway, will post pics later. Guess I will have to do it at the last light of day as to get some photographs. Hehe, it's going to be fun, just like sneaking around doing graffiti or fly posting :-) I wonder if I can get arrested for yarn bombing too??

Woke up with a massive headache today as if I had drunk a bottle of cheap plonk last night. But I haven't touched a drop since Sunday late afternoon. So maybe it's because of the way I slept. It wasn't a very comfortable night as Isis had decided she wanted to play baby and sleep in my arms all night *eye roll*. But how can I refuse? The things we do for out loved ones ... even though they are JUST animals.

Just got another order for a flyer from my friend Werner. He want something to lay out in biker shops to attract some clientele. Now I've got to get my head round
that. Never done anything for bikers, apart for a couple of all night parties, but that was unprofessional stuff. I refuse however to do the usual naked beauty on bike calendar type thing. But what else might be attractive to them? Thinking cap on ....


No comments: