Tuesday 24 February 2009

Pictures

Well, although my daughter has decided to not want contact with me at the moment, she still keeps me updated with photos of my new granddaughter and also photos of my gorgeous grandson. I suppose that is something. And every time I get photographs, I just write back to say thank you and tell them how much I love them (I tell them that out of the blue too). I would love to share the pics with you, but I need to ask my dauther for permission to post them publicly. She doesnt usually like it, which is why I have send them to my nearest and dearest in emails and not put them on the worldwide web. However, I will ask J if it is ok to post one on my blog. They are both such sweet kids and I miss them heaps. Just as well I am here in England and not in Germany ... otherwise I would probably force entry into my daughters house. LOL.

2 more days and I shall be in London!!! Getting tattooed on Friday together with Kittie. We're having the same ... the biohazard symbol in hot pink :-) As we have to be disposed off as biohazard once we're dead due to the HepC, we might as well have the warning sign already on us. Saves them putting it on the black zip-up bag we going to be in haha. I am seriously looking forward to having some pain ... I am weird. But getting tattooed is almost like self-harming ... feeling of relief afterwards is indescribable. And at least you dont get all the guilt stuff after a tattoo. Warped, I know!

No comments: