Monday 9 February 2009

Not very motivated ....

I could do with some. Got up around 6am today, after a disrupted night again, and was back in bed by 9.30. Woke up half an hour ago and forced myself out from underneath the duvet, where it was just so cozy. I really need to walk into Bedminster to get a cartridge for my printer. Loads of patterns to print out! Also desperate for rabbit food and some salad for tonight. So I guess I have to get my woozy head round it. I am now absolutely certain that feeling like this is related to the painkiller plasters. I did succumb on Friday to the need of sticking one on. Just couldnt bear the pains anymore. Saturday daytime was ok still, but then I already started feeling excessively tired. The droopy eyelid syndrome again. By yesterday afternoon I could hardly keep my eyes open and took the plaster off. So this must still be the aftermath of the synthetic morphine in my body. It just isnt a solution! I rather take my normal painkillers with codeine. So ok, they only give short term relief from the pain, but at least they leave me some energy to deal with the day-to-day running of my life. I hate feeling like a piece of lead, hardly able to move about. I have tried Humble's suggestion of rubbing the pain points. In fact I sat in the bath running my fingers over all of my body finding them. There are sooooo many. But the rubbing does help a little, so I am doing it - one point at the time. I will look up later on one of the accupressure sites, if there are points also to stimulate energy flow. I've got so much to do and I'm not doing it. Not good. Not good at all.

No comments: