Wednesday 18 February 2009

Detox & Dairy

or dairy & detox as depicted. Anyway, detox as far as it is my 4th day today without any alcohol :-) Really want to give myself a break before London, so I won't feel too guilty having a couple of glasses of wine there. After all, I do want to enjoy myself a little :-) Not intending to get into the hangover stage, but still ... And as I am now receiving £20 more per fortnight, a visit to the pub might even be considered. Where dairy is concerned, I have decided to stay off it as much as possible. Due to my rotten composure the last few days I didn't manage to get to the supermarket to get Alpro milk. So I drank cows' milk in my coffee, thought it wouldn't matter. But hell, am I paying for it. With exaggerated pains ouch ouch ouch. So dairy does make a difference when you're suffering from arthritis. I don't think I will ever be a complete vegan, but let's say, I am hoping to make 90%.

Have made a cute prezze for Kittie. I hope she likes it. The fiancée is not getting one this time. Suits him right for not treating my friend the way she should be treated!!! Only 1 week to go and I get out of here for a few days and see the people I love. Not that I don't love P and the animals, but I do have them around me all the time ;)

No comments: