Monday 16 February 2009

Gotz da lurgy ....

Woke up at 8am (!!!!) this morning, coughing and spluttering, sniffing and sneezing, muscles feeling like having been to the gym all night and head exploding with pain. No doubt I got the lurgy! Comes from being bombarded with P's germs all weekend. He's finally feeling better ... no wonder, he passed it onto me! Fuck a duck! I could have done without this. Now let's hope that the lurgy will not linger as I want to be fit to go to London on the 26th. Don't want to get there by the skin of my teeth and having to spend 3 days lurking on Kittie's sofa spreading the joy of viral little friends. I want to be able to get out and about, Cafe Stitch is one of the suggestions, which sounds really good. There is also a man I wouldnt mind seeing again ... not what you're thinking now, no, just because I want a bit of feasting my eyes. Precious little of that going on where I live. They all wear tracksuits, hoodies or caps ... yuck! So, I am seriously starved of a bit of biker/metal/long hair/beardage *chrr chrr*. And of course, with the lurgy surging around my body, I wouldnt look my best. Finally I like my hair again. It's about 3 cm long and I can spike it up and mess it up to my hearts' content. I am also taking my double-ended dreads down to London, hopefully Kittie will have time to dread them into my fringe, as that should be long enough. The rest can follow later :-) Getting the punk chick on again ... must be a good sign.

Didnt make it to the local stitch & bitch yesterday. I had all the best intentions, but Sunday bus service decided for me. I wasn't gonna get there in time, so I didn't get there at all. The next one is when I am in the big smoke, so deffo missing it, will have to wait until 15th March now. Shame!!!

1 comment:

H. Heart said...

hope you feel better soon!! xx