Wednesday 28 January 2009

Wide eyed and legless ...

That's how I feel today. It really was NOT a good night. Up at 2 am for the first time, totally dehydrated. So down to the loo and half a bottle of water. Back to sleep about 2.45am. Wide awake at 3.50am. Downstairs for coffee and some crochet. Back to bed at 5.30am, only to get up again at 6.45am. More coffee, more crochet. Walk with the dog at 8am. So now I am ready for bed again, which I wont deprive myself of. Wondering if this is due to stopping the anti-d's about a month ago. Finally the serotonin inhibitors will have left my body, i am sure, so this might be the reason for the short bouts of sleep. And I always used to be such a good sleeper. All I can do is hope that it comes back and that I find a 'normal' sleep pattern again. Until then ....

zzzZZZzzzzzzZZZZZZzzZZZZZz

No comments: