Sunday 25 January 2009

I have been a busy bee this morning

I got up at 5.30am, which is good for me. I have actually slept through the last couple of days, from about midnight until that time. I felt so much better for it. Anyway, I made coffee, crocheted a couple of mushrooms (they're so cute), went for a walk with the dog at 7.30am. Swept and mopped the kitchen floor when I got back and sat down at the computer at 8.20am. Did some work for Werner's programme (this is his joint http://www.werner-kneipe.de/) and emailed him the result. Couldn't do anymore without his ok. So I am currently waiting for that. Then I emailed my daughter just to say that I am thinking of her and her family and that I don't really know what to do at the moment. Do I write, which might be wrong, or do I keep quiet, which might be seen as sulking. Well, I am sure the reply will reveal an answer.

As I had put together a little catalogue of my Amigurumi creatures for the 2 small exhibitions I have coming up in Germany at the end of the year, I thought I'll be very bold and email some Arts & Crafts Centres in the UK too. Having done that, I feel a bit stupid now, sort of a bit too big for my boots. I wonder if any of them will get back to me. That would be a hoot :-) Will do the adverts for the classes tomorrow. As the UK is now officially in recession, I don't think that the job centre will hassle me for a while. I am MOST unemployable with all my ailments. So I might as well take the opportunity and get this small business stuff off the ground. I also thought, if I want to do some Xmas fairs this year, I better start crocheting santas, reindeers and holy kings now. I just somehow cant bring myself to do it LOL.

Hey, I am having a really good day. Must be because I am so happy that my lovely sister Kittie is coming on the weekend. I love it when I am excited ....

2 comments:

hepkittie said...

fingers crossed!
i'll confirm everything with you on tuesdy if that is okay? what train station do i need to leave from to get to bristol...i've only ever driven there so have no idea xxx

Changedit said...

hehehe city girl lost when it comes to country trains :) trains for bristol temple meads (name of the station in town and nearest to me) leave from paddington. they run every half hour during the day and hourly after rush hour or so. you can book through trainline (http://www.thetrainline.com). Usually cheaper than buying it on the day at the station. tuesday is fine for confirmation, even wednesday if ur busy. cant wait to have u here. will email u tomorrow ... errrrm ... today, coz it's after midnight already.

nighty night xxxxxxxxxxxx