Friday 16 January 2009

My oh my ....

... where do I start. Finally got back from Germany 2 days ago. First of all, I would like to state that I must under all circumstances in the future trust my instincts. I was worried about this visit and it has turned out that going there was one of the worst decisions I have made in a long time!!! It has all ended in disaster and looks as if the relationship with the kids might be forever lost. I just knew when I went that something will happen, just didnt realise it might be as disasterous as it has turned out. Havent got the time or energy today to write it all down, as I need to do some translations first, so it ends up making sense. Anyway, I am so glad to be back home and I can appreciate my own 4 walls and everything that's in them so much more.

I think the only positive thing I brought back from this journey
were the last couple of days I spent at Werner's place and the plans we made for his restaurant/club. I am officially now his very own PR and advertising agency LOL. His place has got so much potential, it just needs some organising. So we are planning events for it and putting them together in a programme, which is my job. First off though I am making a flyer for him for Beltane Night on 30th April. I suggested a Goth night, as he has got the most brilliant old cellar bar. No doubt I will let you see soon what I have come up with.

For now, nighty night, still upset about an email earlier, so adrenaline went skyhigh and now I am dog tired.

3 comments:

My Other Blog said...

I'm so sorry your trip didn't go well.

H. Heart said...

Don't worry. I always think its lost with my kids. Since tx and post tx I have had many big arguements with them. This never happened till tx. After the bad days I give them time. We have our good days too. Don't lose all hope with the kids, sweetie. Time heals.

Sorry it was hard for you. You deserve better.

Changedit said...

Thanks friends *hugs* ... as you can see in my next entry, I am back on track. Hopefully the strained relationship will mend itself. I dont feel I can influence it much though.

xxx