Saturday 24 January 2009

I give up


Had another one of those emails. Seriously, why did I bother answering her long one. All I got back is that I shouldnt have bothered as I wont listen to her and admit that she is right. Right with what, I ask? With all the accusations she made, agreeing that she is right to be abusive. How many more times do I have to admit that I made some bad choices in my life and that I regret them, in fact still pay for them ... at least with my pain and guilty conscience. The problem is, if I dont answer her email, then I will be accused of sulking, if I do answer it, then I stand accused of arguing. I just give up ....


6 comments:

hepkittie said...

o dear - sending you hugs.
i'm in a weird situation too.
will tell you about it when i see you - hopefully soon!

love and miss you sista x

Changedit said...

LOL ... just posted something of the kind on ur blog. if ur not coming up this weekend then i will come down in a couple of weeks. i reckon i can afford the coach, we'll just have to stay in and be boring (although i dont think that that is boring at all).

more hugs n love xxx

hepkittie said...

we are too wierdly similar!

xxx

Changedit said...

souls sistas :)

H. Heart said...

Don't worry about it. Just email them back you love them and hope them all the best. Don't have anymore guilt attacks. You are doing your best. You are still recovering from tx and need to be stress free as possible.
xxx
Humble

Changedit said...

you're right, humble, i emailed today just saying that i wanted to say hello ... so they dont think i am sulking. wonder what's going to come back. hope it will be positive.

xx