Monday 30 June 2008

Weekend over

Another weekend of misery, pillow mayhem, twitching night legs and endless hours of counting sheep is over. I wonder how many of those I have got left until I rediscover my usually undisturbed sleep pattern? But, I am not moaning, it is going uphill and I have to remember that.

Tomorrow and Thursday I will be spending the night at Chris's flat. Him and Lou have gone to france (visiting future parents-in-law hahaha) and so I have been asked to look after the cats. This time though, I have said, that I cant go back and forth as I havent got the car anymore AND I am on treatment. So I am going to do 2 x 24 hour stints and Lynne will attempt to do the rest. I just hope she doesnt try to feed them dog food LOL. When I was at Roskilde the last time and she was looking after cat and rabbit, she texted me and said, that she had run out of rabbit food and was it ok to feed him dry cat biscuits. I dont think I need to say anymore. Some people are just not in tune with the animal world ;-) So, anyway, I am going over tomorrow afternoon and then again on Thursday afternoon, as I have my 16 weeks blood then anyway and am over that way. The 2 travellers will return on Sunday, so even if Lynne forgets the cats on Saturday, quite possible due to hangover, they should be ok until Chris comes back.

Ohhh, I just thought, that means doing my Thursday shot in different surroundings o.O that could be quite an experience!

1 comment:

hepkittie said...

when i've done my shot while away its been fine - in fact its gone even better than at home! hope you have a nice break animal sitting - wish you were doing it in london though...

will try to remember to take photos if i get out of work in time for the BBQ!

and yea strange that i am cheerful despite feeling migrainery...

hope you get some sleep soon xxx