Thursday 12 June 2008

My head and 14

Injection No. 14 is approaching with mega steps. After having a week with full on headaches every day and pain beyond belief in my shoulders, I am naturally wondering, what is going to happen this time. I have cut down on my computer time during the day a lot, just as to not aggrevate the head too much, but in the evenings there is nothing else to do. It's either up here surfing away or doing some poster stuff for the Nomads, or downstairs with P watching Inpector Wexford or Minder. I know what I rather do!!!

Doogal was here on Monday, which was really nice. Although we dont see each other much anymore and although we have been through such harsh times about 4 years back, we will never loose our special connection. He is the one friend I can talk to about everything, and I mean EVERYTHING, and quite often I dont even have to say something for him to know what I was going to say. Shame he is with that mad woman. I can see how he suffers, but he is not going to leave her, because he feels responsible. Not that I have any interest in that respect in him. Been there, done that ... 20 years ago. But I miss having him around more.

Pete is surprising me at the moment. He is doing a lot more household stuff, even mows the lawn without being asked. I am sure he is after something :-D But I dont think there is any chance of going back there either. Somehow, if it doesnt work the first time round, it's not likely to work at the second attempt. But I will explain that to him, when I am healthy again. I wouldnt be able to mentally survive an argument at the moment without collapsing into a snivveling heap. Some things are best left to later times!

Roll on evening and shot 14 now!

2 comments:

My Other Blog said...

I must remember that - if it doesn't work the first time around, it probably won't work the second time around (or the 12th, or whatever round I'm on with my future-ex).
Yesterday, I was at a loss for words when I told him why it would never work for us, so I just told him it was because he's an asshole.

hepkittie said...

lol...@ comment above!

and hope shot 14 is going oki.

xxx