Monday 16 June 2008

Ready to kill


... and not in a nice way either. This is the 3rd week running with headaches, relentless and unforgiving. Doesnt matter what I do, no tablets work, lavender and nitiver dont work, sleeping makes it worse, being awake too, computer/tv/reading, near impossible. What I am supposed to do? Sit it a quiet, darkened room for the rest of the treatment? I have been considering splashing out and treating myself to a neck and shoulder massage, but I know I shouldnt really. And also, as certain points at the back of my neck are so painful to touch, I wonder what a massage would do? Send me up the nearest lamp post probably. And the constant cracking noise isnt pleasant either. Another 10 weeks like this and I WILL kill somebody.

Looking forward to Wednesday though when Wendy is coming to visit. It's her birthday that day too, so I am thinking of making her a cake. This of course involves going down to the bank and shops, which I wanted to do today. Trying hard to push myself to get there. If I dont go soon though, I never will ....

3 comments:

My Other Blog said...

You sound really tense - maybe a massage would help? I felt that way - tense - most of the time I was on treatment - couldn't relax, couldn't get comfortable, there was always something hurting. Why don't you try a massage?

Changedit said...

You know, I think I will. I might even see if my doctor prescribes me some. After all, it's a medical thing, not a pleasure massage.

Fihsy xxx

hepkittie said...

...any massage is pure pleasure!

i really think you should try to get one too, also maybe try some light yoga stretches as that is helping me when i'm really really sore across my shoulders and back.

feel better soon lovely!

kittie x