Saturday 21 June 2008

Giving up ....


thinking about side effects. I believe they are here to stay and to get a little worse each week. 9 weeks left ... I can do it! And then for the reverse process hopefully. And this is all I am going to say about that matter.


Otherwise, nothing really happening. Mindwise pretty sound, despite the crumbling body. Still feeling a bit lost though, not quite capable of making firm plans for after yet. I know I need to think about work options, but if truth be told, at this point in time I would love to be able to take early retirement. And then work for myself to top up the dosh. Still got the Hepper B&B in mind somehow, but how to finance that? I just wouldnt get a loan from a bank and rich relatives are extremely few and even more extremely far in between. On the other hand, I think if it is to be ... then it will happen somehow.

que serĂ¡ serĂ¡ ....

1 comment:

hepkittie said...

maybe we should think more about a hep commune instead of a bed breakfast? or something along those lines that kinda finances itself...i'd be so up for helping out as me and the fiance talk about running away and doing something like this all the time!

hope you have a good monday
x