Thursday 1 May 2008

Unbelievable ...

I am on top of the world! I have just had my 4 weeks blood results (PCR) and it's UNDETECTABLE! Doesn't mean the virus is quite gone yet, but gives me a more than 90% chance of clearing it for good. Anybody out there doubting the reason for Hep C treatment, let me tell you: This is it! Receiving this result makes it all worth it and the rest of tx will be a doddle ... sides or not! Three weeks I have waiting for the result more or less patiently, and very nervous and doubtful. Now that it has come, I don't quite know where to put myself! I have put some music on, I've got a spring in my step and my mind is racing with plans :-) Next out in the garden for some weeding ... pretending that's the rest of the virus being ripped out.

No more to say for now ... I want a glass of pink champagne!!! Instead I am guzzling ginger beer! Oh so good ...

1 comment:

pixie said...

The best news ever Fishy....

Just think a virus free life is within reach now.....

ENJOY the feeling....Px

www.hepcforum.co.uk