Wednesday 7 May 2008

Nothing new ....


The days are trickling by now, not feeling bad, not feeling good. Pottering around all day, not actually doing much. It's a bit of a non-situation somehow. I am seriously wondering if I should look into doing some voluntary work one day/evening a week. Maybe at CAAAD or the Bristol Drugs Project. It would get me out of the house and give me some sort of purpose. As long as I hang around here, I won't do anything. Tried to pick up the guitar today, but fingers are still to badly split to play. Keep looking at the canvasses I bought and know what I want on them, but when I went to find a big brush to put the base colour on and couldn't find one within 10 minutes, I gave it up as a bad job. In the end I sat in the garden for a while, did some weeding, sat some more, smoked more cigarettes, watered, sat some more. What a sad existence!

Went all the way to the pet shop to buy some frozen dog food, which I don't get anywhere else, only to realise that it was Wednesday afternoon and the shop was closed. DUH!!! Dragged a very reluctant Isis through the park. It was too hot for her. She is still huffing and puffing ... and this is 2 hours later! But I enjoyed it. Walking around with a skirt, a shortsleeved t-shirt and crocs is my idea of fun :-) Shame the dog doesn't think so.

Saw something funny in the park too. Lots of couples all over the place, lying in the grass. A particular one we went past, I had a closer look as they were doing some weird contortions. And as I let my eyes wander over the 2 twisted bodies, lo and behold, what do I see? A massive erect penis sticking out from a zip. I put my eyes back into my sockets and wandered on rather quick. Gave me a giggle though!

Shopping tonight, as tomorrow is shot night. Hope the weekend DOESN'T go by the pattern. That would mean, I am going to be ok. I would just like to enjoy this glorious weather a bit longer.

1 comment:

hepkittie said...

shot night for me tomoro too - halfway and i still can't count on a pattern to it all yet...

hope yours goes as you want it to!

xxx