Monday 26 May 2008

Trouble on the horizon?

How does that song go? I think they might be trouble ahead .... Werner is arriving tomorrow and Mr P at home is asking very strange questions. Would I want to have a proper (whatever that entails ... probably means SEX) relationship with him at some stage? He also said, he doesnt want Werner her, if it means Werner is going to lust after me all week *shock*. Errrm ... excuse me ...but this is my home too and I can invite friends too. If Pete had any friends, who wanted to visit, I would sure make them welcome (or get out of their way if I didnt like them). Anyway, I told him that I wasnt interested in ANY relationship at the moment, also that I feel myself changing a lot and that I will have to see what I am like after treatment and detox, to reassess what is going on. I also said to him, to give a) Werner a chance, after all we are old friends and b) just take a look at him, then he would understand that I am certainly not interested in Werner, even though he has loads of money and would probably treat me the way, I would like to be accustomed too. But for me, if the physical & mental attraction isnt there, money wont swing it. So there, Werner is definitely out of the picture :-) Hehe, and so is Pete!

Nevertheless, I think it will be an interesting week ;-) Oh, the benefit money has arrived! £500! Just for me (and a few debts I have to pay back)!

2 comments:

someone said...

Nice to see you're keping the yoyo's on their toes...karina.. xx jb

hepkittie said...

nice to see your blog again!

hope this week has been lovely AND interesting...xxx