Tuesday 13 May 2008

Bloodless Vampire ....

... I am sure that's what the nurses think I am :-) 6 times they jabbed me - 6 times - today, still didn't manage to draw blood. I told them, pleaded with them right from the onset to take a butterfly needle and go at the back of the arm, but of course they didn't listen. They always know best! Queen Nursey!! (No offence to the really decent and hardworking nurses out there, who do a marvellous job, I am just lucky to always have the Carry-On Nurse) Anyway, they insisted to try the inside of the arm. 'Oh look, there is a really nice vein!' Me: 'No, that one is completely scarred!' Nursey: 'Oh I try it anyway! Ah maybe not! Maybe this one?' And so on and so forth! After the 6th time she wanted to try my foot. I didn't let her! Don't know why really *rolls eyes*. Then I suggested the back of the arm again and she said: 'No, I think it's enough for today, can you come back Thursday?' I made a vain attempt to explain how important that bloodcount was because of neuts and HG, but she didn't listen and only said: '9.20 Thursday then. Bye!'

Why is nothing easy with me??

No comments: