Saturday 3 May 2008

A pattern emerging?


Shot 8 came surprisingly with very little side effects. No mowing me down into a gibberish heap of fever and sweats, no excessive fatigue, just a bit of muscle and joint ache, the stabs in the shoulder blades and a slight, but lingering headache. Nothing I can't cope with. So, if there is a pattern emerging, it seems to be, that the uneven numbered shots create havoc and the even ones are smooth. If this was really the case, I think I can live with it. Of course, having an upbeat mood still because of the PCR results might help too. Amazing what the subconscience is capable of having an effect on.

I have now been invited to the second wedding in the space of 3 weeks. My friends of over 20 years, Erika and Chris, are tying the knot on 6th June, after being together for 23 years LOL. I asked her yesterday, if she is sure that she won't have second thoughts. I mean it's been SUCH a short relationship *hrr hrr*. And in between Pixie's and Jb's wedding and that one, Werner is going to visit me for a few days ... ETA 26th May. I think I am going to be worn out! But suddenly life doesnt feel that stagnant anymore. And I have 'action' to look forward to. And outfits to plan as well as wedding gifts (hope my incapacity does arrive before all of that).

I am still waiting for the personality changing effects of the treatment. So far I haven't noticed anything. I am still nice, caring and self-denying Karina. Maybe I ought to get used to the fact, that that is who I am and get on with it. It's a bit of a bummer though, if you were hoping for the anger to surface and finally be let out, so you would be free of it. Maybe I am just too easy going o.O

1 comment:

Terry Lee said...

My patterns were always changing but I found 2 good weeks, followed by 2 weeks, followed by 2 good weeks to be the most common.