Tuesday 29 April 2008

Fire

How funny is that! I went to see the psychologist for the second time today. And it was a total carbon copy event of the last time. We sat down and within 10 minutes the fire alarm went off and the hospital had to be evacuated. Same procedure as last time. I asked him, if this happens very often and he said, no, this was the second time this year ... and the second time I was there. I think I saw some reluctance in his eyes when he was arranging my 3rd appointment with me. Well, I can't blame him really :-D

He didn't up the dose of the Citalopram. As my platelets are so low, he explained that he wouldn't want to risk me starting to bleed uncontrollably. Apparently, that is a side effect of the anti-depressants. Nice to know ... NOW! Anyway, I will see him again in 3 weeks time. He did mention that he thought I was doing really well despite all the struggles and that my mood wasn't all that low. Mind you, he did get me on a reasonably good day.

Now I am shattered. Two busy days after another has taken it's toll. I think I might even go to bed without my evening fill of the Nomads. Now that hasn't happened for a while. But tomorrow is another day, I haven't got anything planned, so I can spend hours reading and posting.

No comments: