Wednesday 23 April 2008

Doesn't time fly ...


... it is the 23rd April today! Another insignificant few days have gone past. I am so glad I have my friends on Nomads and my daughter on the phone to talk to, otherwise I'd be pretty bloody isolated. I've noticed that I sometimes go a week without saying much more than 'What shall we cook?' or 'Could you maybe get me something?'. Strangely enough, my vocal chords still work LOL

Jessi is waiting for her blood results either today or tomorrow. Neither of us is sure what to hope for. Non-alcoholic fatty liver or autoimmune Hep. I suppose at least with the fatty liver she wouldnt have to undergo treatment. But she is already moaning about all the things she can't eat then. Instead of focussing on the yummy things she CAN eat. I am worried about her, but at the same time I know that I can't worry too much. Life will go the way it wants to go and all we can do is go with it, be aware of what's happening and learn from it. Coincidences are not as coincidental when you really look at them. There is always a lesson to be learned and if we are susceptible to it, it will improve our lives. Well, that's my philosophy anyway.

I thought yesterday that I desperately need to do the Incapacity Benefit form and as I don't feel able to ring them, I though I do it online. I spent the best part of an hour filling the form in before I realised that I was completing the WRONG form. I very quickly hit the exit button, as it was the DLA form, which they just refused me, so I thought they might think I am taking the piss if I send another one :-D So this is my goal today: DO INCAPACITY BENEFIT!!!!! I am so skint that I am counting pennies, because I haven't been paid since January, but I am such a lazy arse doing this sodding form. Somebody kick me up the backside ... please!

3 comments:

hepkittie said...

more hugs to you and your daugther - and a big *kick* up the bum for the form...

...and coincidences are more and more my religion. look at how our pasts crossed!!

Terry Lee said...

So this is my goal today: DO INCAPACITY BENEFIT!!!!!

pixie said...

Yes fishy do it....Tink how good you will feel when its done...

Of course we could always suspend you from Nomads..
www.hepcforum.co.uk

....till its done..Lol....Px