Monday 31 March 2008

Into week 3 ...

Here we are then, week 3 started last Friday. Shot night wasn't too bad, pretty much like before. The sides didn't kick in properly until about Saturday afternoon. Although about an hour after the shot, I did feel as if somebody had pummelled my neck area with a 20 foot barge pole. Friday morning started with a niggling headache, which increased in size by Saturday morning and carried on ballooning throughout the day. Saturday night I could even feel it in my sleep. No amount of pillows added or removed made any difference. In the end I just gave up and accepted it. Maybe that was the trick - by Sunday night it had gone. Yayy bloody yayy!

Today I am actually not feeling too bad mentally and physically. Somehow got a lot more energy and I am walking around saying to myself: ' I am big! I am strong! I can do this!' And I will! I wonder if this is closely related to actually having some sunshine and a few warm rays on my face. The differences with Jessi are being smoothed out slowly too. At least we are emailing again, although I think either of us feels still too fragile to talk on the phone. It will come, just needs some time.

I was so happy last night. The Imam send me one of his adoring emails. I just know he can't keep away from me and fancies me rotten. Poor lost, distorted soul! I just wonder how long it will take him to realise, that he would have to be a much bigger man for me to show any interest at all? So now I am waiting for the next instalment. Will it be flowers? A card? Or an even grander gesture? We will see. No doubt I shall update you all in due course. *mwaaaahaaaahaaaa*

6 comments:

hepkittie said...

o dear...
i get those neck/headaches too!
and today can barely move my head as it all hurts so bad.

am so glad yours was gone by last night - its really really not nice.

love the new photo!

(and am waiting for next imam installment...)

x hepkittie x

pixie said...

Karina they broke the mold when they made you....
Considering you aint on Tx you gotta hell of alot of sides from interferon and Riba`s....LOl

As we said hopefully they will pass..we have been blessed to have you on the
www.hepcforum.co.uk
You really do brighten it up, think the Fplace might just have recovered with you about...their loss our gain...

Waiting with baited breath for next instalment...PXXX

Changedit said...

Less of the baited please ... the wound from the last hook hasnt quite healed yet ;-)

Fishy xx

My Other Blog said...

I'm sure the Iman reads your blog every day, but the way to find out for sure is to put a 'hit counter' on it, if you haven't done this already. You can get a free one at www.statcounter.com
Yes, considering you're a troll, who has hired a model and an entire family, down to pets, to pretend to be a person with HCV, you do get a lot of sides! ;}

Terry Lee said...

Isn't he (moron Martin) just the most ego-maniacal individual you have ever met. I can't believe his unsupportive behavior, it's all about him and his lust for power, how petty. It seems that if he knew as much as he says he does about Hepsie he wouldn't have it anymore. Frickin fraud!

Hoping things smooth out with your tx. I take shot #48 on Thursday and I'm very relieved to have it ending

Starbux said...

fishy

polish your vase up - i'm sure a huge bunch of flowers will be winging their way to you. The imam will admit the error of his ways - have faith.