Thursday 20 March 2008

6th day Treatment Horror ...

Seems like on the 6th day of treatment all the things that I have noticed creeping in over the last days have now reached full flare.

From top to bottom:

- open and oozing sores on scalp
- runny eyes
- nose inflamed
- mouth ulcerated (can only eat porridge)
- glands in neck swollen
- slight heart palpitations (probably anxiety I shouldnt wonder)
- open sores on fingers
- abdomen very enlarged
- liver cramps
- kidney pain (or is that just lower back?)
- thrush
- open sores on soles of feet and between toes

All over:

- joint pains
- muscle pains
- fatigue
- disrupted sleep
- night sweats
- night shivers
- excessive thirst

I think that about sums it up. I had 5 attempts at getting up this morning, but only managed to get up properly and dressed at about 2.30pm. Had the silly worry that the system might shut down, although I do know that this only really happens to old people who are bedridden over a long period of time. But better to try and move! I was doing so well the last few days and now this. Still, I have already met some nice people on the HepC Forums I signed up. Even had a dream about them last night, but that's just plain silly hehe.

No comments: