Tuesday 25 March 2008

I think I might be getting angry ...

Lots of hassle not being able to reach the hospital and/or the hep-team. It makes me angry! Not angry enough yet though, not angry enough to let it out. Oh how I wish I could let anger out instead of bottling it up all the time. I have always been like that. Always had the feeling, I have to be extra pleasant, extra amicable and extra nice to people to make up for my appearance. I have not shouted at anybody for years. Ok, if I am short changed in the shop these days, I WILL say something. That is relatively new though. About a year or so. Before that, I even just took that on the chin. I dont have arguments with partners either. That's why my ex-husband was very surprised, when I told him that it was over in 2000. He just looked at me and said: 'But we get on great!' Yeah, he got on with me great, I hadn't been happy for a long time. So I left him. I had another few relationships since, all without arguments. And they all fell apart. I wonder if there is a course somewhere: How to argue ... or something on those lines. I'd be the first person to sign up for it. Anyway, I know it isn't health to keep all this anger in. But how to let it go? Maybe if Riba Rage really does come to see me, it wouldn't be such a bad thing ...

No comments: