Monday 10 November 2008

Just had to ....

Just had to post this little fellow, which I finished today. He is so cute and adorable and very fittingly named Pengu LOL. Current project is a turquoise octopus. These Arigurumi toys are just such fun to make and finished in a tick. So, two Yule presents are done already. Making good progress :)

Tomorrow morning I am supposed to hand myself into Bristol Magistrate's Court for non-payment of fine. I will however phone them first thing and explain, that I am still not well enough to attend court. They did threaten with arrest, but hopefully somebody has a merciful soul. Don't know how to pay the £211 that are outstanding anyway. Maybe it would be quite a money saver being in prison, providing I can take all my wool with me, I wouldnt get bored!!

Going out to lunch with a forum member tomorrow. I have not seen her since my birthday and she is on treatment now. It will be great to catch up, sompare notes maybe and have a nice chin wag. So as I am going to have to face the public, I will now go and catch some needed beauty sleep.

No comments: