Wednesday 5 November 2008

Hate Bangers ... Love Mash ....

... and I don't mean sausages, or in my case veggie sausages. No, it's bonfire night and the named bangers have been going off for weeks. 'Twas bearable up to a couple of days ago as it didnt start until after dark, but all day yesterday and today they started early in the morning. And the fireworks too! I mean: What is the point of letting fireworks off in the middle of the day? You can hardly see them, so I can only presume it is to annoy people like me and dogs like Isis and the local cat and rat and bat population ^^ I can only hope the run out of shooting material by about ... errrrm ... 7 o'clock tonight.

Gosh, it is only 20 to 3pm and I need the light on to type. I hate winter ... not the actual weather, coz I dont mind rain and snow, but the dark. Seems my goth years are well and truly over :)

Bought more wool today and downloaded 133 pages of Arigurumi patterns. 5 balls of wool will go to London though, I hope I can bring a little bit of brightness to somebody's life. Hehe, I am sure they know who they are ... nudge nudge wink wink say no more! I will finish my current project of a multicoloured boys hoodie and then start crocheting the little fellows. I need Yule presents and Yule tree decorations as I have no money for such this year. But no worries, that's sorted now.

I have had a lot of liver pain and fatigue again these last few days. Worried that might be recurring HepC, but trying to convince myself, that it is part of getting better. Got to sit tight until January and the PCR anyway, so mustn't make myself crazy (that should really be MORE crazy) with mulling it over.

1 comment:

hepkittie said...

oooo...i can't wait for my weekly postbox visit now!!!

and you need to practise what you preach darling honey sister - don't fret about the hepc, we probably just overdid it this last weekend.

and i'm already lookn forward to our next one together xxx