Friday 7 November 2008

I had a dream ...

I was travelling around somewhere with my friends Kittie and Humble. All the scenery was spectacular and I was feeling really happy about being there. Kittie seemed to know the area, so we let her take the lead and show us where to go. There were whiter than white houses, although it was dark, little bridges to cross and ladders to climb, both frightened me a bit, but I felt safe with my friends. Suddenly we turned a corner and we saw the most beautiful Aurea Borealis in the sky ... all purple and sparkly, lighting up the constellations in the clear sky too. At that point I fell to my knees and started crying with joy.

What was that all about I wonder?

Then I got up at 5.30am, woken by dog paws and licks, went downstairs and let Isis out the back. And I found a very clear sky with Cassiopeia almost directly above us sparkling away. Gosh I love the night sky! I greeted the morning and told it how beautiful it was. All day I was very happy, relaxed and super-aware. Thank you wonderful day :-)

No comments: