Friday 21 November 2008

All's well again ....

After I phone the PDSA on Monday and following their advice on the chicken/fish & rice diet for the cat, he miraculously recovered after a couple of days. I am still feeing him cautiously though and not as much as before. He seems happy again ... and so am I.

I have had an amazing experience again yesterday afternoon. I was due for dogwalking and thought about going my usual late afternoon round. However, something in me kept saying to me: 'Go to the little second hand shop on Broadwalk!' And although I didnt have money, I started walking into that direction with the dog. Normally she is quite scatty when we walk along the main roads, but yesterday she seemed to really enjoy it. Before you get to the charity shop, there is a nice little park. So I decided to go there after the shop. I didnt really find anything there, but I had a good look around. I thought something might jump out at me due to the strong feeling I had t
o go there. But no, nothing! So Isis and I went to the park and ambled around it. Then we took the road towards home. Suddenly as we turned a corner I saw the most beautiful sunset. I have not seen anything like this in England before. The most amazing vivid blues, reds, purples and orange. I wish I had had a camera to show you it. But as usual my mobile was having time out at home :) Anyway, I suddenly realised the purpose of me going to that shop. I was blessed by the sunset, because had I gone my normal route, I would have been long indoors by that time and would have missed it.

Namaste'

No comments: