Sunday 9 November 2008

Beautiful ....

I know now that the dream was about spiritual guidance. I am being led to my own spirituality and happiness. I have started to see my life as beautiful, not as I used to a string of unfortunate events. Now I realise that anything that happens to me occurs for me to learn from it. What I might perceive as something negative the moment it happens, is there to teach me something, which will become something positive in due course. So, you see, my life is therefore filled with positivity. I can do anything and I am in control of my life, my happiness, my sadness, my fate and my destiny. I feel humble today and very grateful. I am in awe of the sudden revelations and I am not even questioning why they are happening now.

I was looking for a yoga class near me this week. Unfortunately I cant find anything on the old Google, the only thing that kept popping up was the Bristo Bhuddist Centre which has meditation drop ins. So I reckon, I should go to that instead at the moment and other things will come from it I am certain. I have such a good vibe from this. They run an early Tuesday morning drop in 7.15am - 8am and a Friday evening drop in 7pm - 9pm. Not sure as yet, which time does agree best with me, maybe I will have to try both and then decide.

I was also looking for a stitch n bitch in my area. Again ... nothing. So, maybe this is telling me to start one? I wonder if there is interest at all in Knowle. I mean it is full of women of all ages, which should mean a few people who are still into knitting or crochet. I know my local NHS walk in centre has rooms for free hire, so that is a possibility as I couldnt hold it at home. Pete would tear the rest of his hair out LOL. Maybe I will print a few leaflets to stick around the local shops with my name, mobile number and email address on it. See who registers interest.

I have finished my first Arigurumi toy this morning and it is soooo cute. Sista Kitty, you got competition :D Unfortunately I can't show a picture of it here as it is meant as a Yule present and the person it is intended for might just read my blog. One never knows ....

Well, I am off to the park with Isis now although it has started to rain quite heavily. Never mind, it will save on dog shampoo and bubble bath hahaha.

I wish everybody a very happy day, whatever you are doing. Love, peace and understanding ....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Spirituality can be very uplifting, and if you can't find ayoga class, start one : )