Wednesday 29 October 2008

Going to London to see the Queen ...

... actually, no I am not ... just some princesses :-) But I am very excited and very nervous. And I have got a blinding headache and feeling dizzy, but I know that is just psychological, the old pressures manifesting themselves in this way. Afraid not to fulfill expectations, of not being good enough, of disappointing people, etc etc. I will let go before I get there, travel is a form of meditation to me, so once I step off the coach the other end, I will be calm and collected ... she says hopefully.

Not got much money, some of which I even had to borrow, benefits are still not sorted. The last time I contacted them, I was told I have to give them 30 days to deal with it. Is that 30 days from my first contact or 30 days from them telling me that I have to wait that long? I suppose the interpretation of the statement is as usual at the long arm of burocracy *sigh*

Anyway, I am going to have a few carefree days with friends, shall walk the dog in a minute, get the last minute stuff together and leave the house around midday. So long, cheerio, adios, sayonara ....

No comments: