Thursday 16 October 2008

Shoo bi doo

I seem so busy these days, yet so bored somehow. I realise it is all about myself at the moment and that I can't do anything without sorting this first. I spend a lot less time on the computer, but a lot more time on me. Like bathing, meditating, finger yoga or just sitting, staring into the air. Even that is pleasurable. And with each moment spent on myself, I seem to get stronger. I think I will soon be ready to face the outside world & work again. I refuse to give myself any pressure about it at the moment. I will know when the time is right :-)

I am back on the forum, but with much reduced activity. I haven't lost interest as such, but I am not being sucked in as much either. I answer, when I feel that I have something to say, otherwise I just read the next subject. Even that might be down to the strength I feel.

I am going down to London on the 30th October for definite. Yeee haww!

No comments: