Monday 20 October 2008

Bye Bye Llama Lashes, Hello Body Hair


Not too sure if that is a good thing or not. I loooooooved my llama lashes, although I had to wear my glasses on my nose in order to accommodate them and not continously scrape along the lenses, which at times was quite annoying I must admit. But on the other hand, I only had to shave legs and underarms only once in a fortnight, and even then there wasnt much there. So now I am going back to my drab facial look and werewolf legs and pits. On the other hand of course it means, that things are returning to normal, that treatment is well and truly over and all the accumulated chemical crap is leaving my body. So you decide what is better :-)

I should really go and see a doctor again as I had to stop taking the Diclofenac. Although they were helping with the pain a little, they again gave me dizzy spells, hot flushes and flickery vision. I can just do without that! But because of stopping the anti-inflammatories, the pain is excruciating. My right knee up to the hip was hurting so much yesterday, that it brought tears to my eyes. The strange thing is, it seems to hurt the most when I have been sitting/lying down and then get up. When I am in motion, particularly when walking the dog and being in a continous, even stride, the pain seems to subside. But afterwards the getting up seems to be twice as hard. Therefore I am not really certain of what to do. I now HATE going to the docs!!!

I am getting rather excited about going to London now. Only 10 days!!! Yayyyy ....

No comments: