Thursday 21 August 2008

Poo, poo and more poo ...

What the heck is happening with my body now?? After over 5 months of solid stools, solid to the point of causing bleeding, I have now the waterworks non-stop. It started a few days ago, that I got terrible tummy pain the moment I ate something. One day of vomitting followed and now this. I must have spent about 2 hours in the toilet this morning, enveloped in my own stink, because I couldn't flush as fast as I was producing shyte. It seems to have calmed down at the moment, but then I must be completely empty up to the stomach if not further. I feel completely weak and washed out (!), but find it difficult to get anything, even water, past my lips. A trip to the doctors might be needed again tomorrow if there is no change.

Anyway, the birthday party planning is coming along nicely. Over 20 people have confirmed so far and there are a few possibles still in the pipeline. Funny this is so far away from what I had imagined about a year ago for my birthday, but I am loving it. It will be particularly good to do some awareness raising in town. There isn't done enough in Bristol and I might have to think of more drastic measures in the future ... like chaining myself to the Venue building or on top of the BRI hospital. *grin* Still hoping to found a support group once I have detoxed a bit and feeling better. Even though I am still considering to move next year, once the support group is set up, it probably will keep going beyond my departure. I am not delusioned enough to think that I am irreplacable.

1 comment:

My Other Blog said...

I hope you're feeling better now. Watch what you say about Geminis! We're not all nutzoids! We just can't make up our minds easilly.