Sunday 13 July 2008

Shot 18 ... and other challenges


NOT!!! Worms are horrid horrid horrid .... particularly lung worms in dogs, which supposedly Isis has got. Had to take her to the vet yesterday morning as since Thursday, her breathing has been steadily gone downhill. Especially when trying to get up the stairs. I was feeling so guilty about smoking in the house and overfeeding her, so I have taken to smoking in the garden again and also cutting down on her biccies. Might be too little too late :( Anyway, she is now on some antibiotics and some worming tablets, for all types of worms including lung worms. And we are going to see the vet tomorro afternoon again. She rang today to check on Isis, which I thought was good of her, and strongly suggested to have some chest xrays done. Why they dont want to wait if the medication is working first, I dont know ... or I do know ... it's more money to take off me, isn't it? Yesterday cost £70 and I am sure tomorrow is going to be another £30 and dog knows how much an xray will be ^^ I should have become a vet as I planned when I was 8 years old.

Shot 18 hasnt done much as yet. Still feeling the same as usual. Had a couple of episodes of being chilled to the bone and cold sweating, but apart from that, not doing too bad at the moment. See how the second peak tomorrow will go. If it was like this all the time, it would not be so hard to bear.

Anyyyyyyyyway, going shopping now ....

1 comment:

hepkittie said...

hope isis and you both are feeling better today...xxx