Monday 7 July 2008

Selfish ....


Grrrrrr I am so angry with the ex again. On Saturday he snuck out and went shopping without asking if I (or the animals) needed anything and just bought what he needed. When he got back, he told me that I had to get tea for him (I dont drink it) when I went up to the shop later. In my brainfog, I forgot it, and he had a go at me. I flared up and said that he was the one, who didnt get it in the first place, so he has no right to have a go at me. I also told him, that we would have needed certain things and he could have asked. Guess what ... today he snuck out again without asking if I wanted anything. I give up! Selfish people just cant be made to think of others! Just waiting until he asks again if we can revive the relationship. I will throw his selfish behaviour and more back in his face. Hah!!!

6 comments:

hepkittie said...

love the picture!

i've take a few of the new hair and will let you know when uploaded to my flickr for all to see.

don't know how u put up with the x.
really. no idea at all. ugh!

big love x

H. Heart said...

Maybe put a sticky note on his foreheard. then maybe the store clerk will say .....hey you forgot the milk or whatever it is....lol

Changedit said...

kittie ... i thought the picture was something for you with the new hair.

humble, the sticky note would be good, if I at least knew he is going out.

xxx

hepkittie said...

aw thanks - i do love the little manga kids!

hope you are having a good day x

My Other Blog said...

Your ex and my future-ex sound like they're both evil twins, separated at birth!

hepkittie said...

pssst...have commented to your comment over on my blog!

big love to you sweet fishie sista x