Friday 19 September 2008

The new me ...

This is the new me. The hair had to go as it didn't stop falling out. This reminds me of when I was about 30. Mind you, then I had things like leopard skin pattern or stripes dyed into it. That of course I can do now. I went out yesterday and bought some clippers. £6.99 at Argos. Much cheaper than going to the hairdressers or even the barbers ;-) I left the fringe. As there arent any sores at the front, I thought I'll bleach it and put some pink or purple in. Dont want to look too straight!! This is also me without any make up!!! I would not have done THAT , when I was 30. Having a picture taken without make up. Oh the joys of being fifty ;-) It feels quite nice running a hand over the stubbles, probably get people wanting to stroke me haha. Anyway, they say cutting all your hair off gets rid of a lot of old issues. I shall report if I start feeling different.

Have a nice, peaceful & happy weekend everybody.

1 comment:

H. Heart said...

I think it looks wonderful. And you don't look fifty at all.