Tuesday 23 September 2008

Excitement, worry & blonde hair ...

Yes, I am getting excited to the point of feeling sick! I did have about 8 cups of coffee, however, so that might have something to do with it ;-) Everything is packed, apart from make up and toothbrush, just hope I won't forget that in the early hours of the morning. I can be such a brainless nitwit sometimes ... errrm ... most of the time. Went to the pet shop & the supermarket and bought enough animal fodder to last the week. Had a bath in lovely Lush bath bomb to calm me down, but it didn't really help. Shaved, scrubbed, moisturised with tanning stuff - smelling goooooood. Taxi is ordered for 5am, getting up at 3.30am. By the time I arrive I will be shattered, but at least I am flying from the local airport! I might have to have a beer tonight, just so I can sleep. Had big plans to crash out during the day, but there was just too much to do, although I did only half of what I had planned, and anyway, nerves wouldnt have permitted it.

Worried about Isis though. She is still scratching and nibbling like mad. I found some spikey seeds on her yesterday and was wondering if they might do it. She has been brushed every day at the moment and been under my scrutinising eye for fleas. Nothing there! So I haven't got a clue what the skin irritation might be. Was wondering if it was stress as I was packing my bag the last week. She knows I am going away and doesn't leave my heels at the moment. Bloody sensitive thing!!!

Oh yes, and I bleached my hair. It was just wayyyyyyyy too boring dark. I will put some purple into the fringe in a minute too. 50 years and not a bit wiser LOL. Well, whoever doesn't like it, doesn't have to look at me. My daughter told me not to look too middle-aged, so I have got an excuse. She better not tell me it looks stupid now :-)

I wave goodbye to everybody, I will report back in a week. Be happy!!!

No comments: