Monday 15 December 2008

The universe is providing for me ....

I have started to re-programme myself to the law of attraction and The Secret (http://thesecret.tv/). I have known The Secret for a long time, but failed to acknowledge its power and truth. But since starting the process, I am reaping the first benefits.

The Housing Benefit Office, which didnt answer 3 emails and 2 letters has written to me explaining how I can get more HB and also that I would be eligible to access their fund for extra payments as I am in rent arrears. In first instance I thought: "The buggers, why didnt they tell me earlier?", but in my re-programmed status I then came to think that I am grateful that they have finally written and enabled me to do something about this financial issue. How long did it take for that to happen? Well, the last few weeks I was just angry that they didnt answer, in due course I did get no answer! Simple law of attraction. Yesterday afternoon I started to think that they WILL answer and WILL give me a positive reply, and today I got their email with a copy of a letter that went into the post today together with some forms to fill in. So it took about 24 hours for the initial thought to be processed by the universe! Isnt that just great? Now I know that my other wishes and aspirations will come true too. I feel wonderful!!!

The second great thing that happened today was my doctor's visit this afternoon. Firstly she managed to do my smear ... yeeehawwww ... as that is difficult with the vaginal septum. I am a bit sore now, but at least I am done for 5 years providing I get the all clear for it. Then I got her to prescribe more skin care stuff, as my skin is still as sore and open as during treatment. And she was not skimping on the prescription :) Then I managed to talk to her about counselling, which she agrees would do me good. Yeeehawww again, coz the other doctors always just looked at me funny. Unfortunately the GPs cant direct transfer anymore, but she has given me a long list of places who do free counselling. So tomorrow morning I will grab the phone and start contacting them. I know now that I will find something suitable and quickly too.

And I finally know what I want to do workwise too. I am not going back to employment, I will go self-employed. And although financial success might be a long haul, it is what I want to do and I know I can do it well. I will teach handicrafts in community groups. I have given myself 3 months for the preparations and research I need to do. Starting classes on 1st March 2009 is the aim. Although I realise that it might be just one to start with, I know this will grow over time. The idea is that people who attend will pay £5 (£3.50 concessions) for the class. For that they will get tutoring, a free pattern per session and online/telephone advice if needed. I will limit the classes to 10 members at first. Sessions are 90 minutes. This price is based on the area where I live, which is not very affluent. Once I am able to start in areas like Clifton, Redland or even out in Thornbury or Weston-super-Mare, then I will apply a different rate of pay. Probably £7.50 and £5.00 concessions. We'll see! On top of that, every project I actually finish will go towards a stall on the Xmas arts and craft fayres next year. Am I brilliant or am I brilliant LOL. No problem with the tax office as I am already registered with them. Have to look into insurance though and a business account. But time enough for that in January. Until then I do the free online advertising in the area and see who and where expresses interest. That is the first stage of research. I am so happy and feel so positive about this. And this time ... I wont give in at the first hurdle LOL.

In this frame of mind I am now looking forward to going to Germany on 29th December and spending 2 weeks with my daughter and family, as well as some friends. So you see, there is life after HepC treatment. If nothing else, I am going to prove that one.

Love you all ....


3 comments:

hepkittie said...

love you too fishtah!

the teaching sounds like a great idea. i know that the shops around here pay teachers 50 pounds a lesson and they do at least 2 sessions a week...so you are onto a good thing for sure.

and i was prompted by your latest round of supplements to re-stock mine today - can't go travelling without them!

xxx

My Other Blog said...

Good for you! Start small, keep growing!

Changedit said...

£50?? maybe i should work in london for a couple of days a week. 4 sessions ... or 6 sessions if i want to do well :-) mind u, the group sessions will pay just as much i just realised LOL. i guess i was just looking for an excuse to come to london every week haha.

MYS, thats the idea ... although i foresee a snowball effect LOL

xxxx