Thursday 5 March 2009

Excess, success & scabbiness

Not sure, but I think I still suffer from the excesses of last weekend. Feeling particularly rotten today, everything hurts, closed sinuses, rough throat and generally listless. Mind you, I think I would be feeling a lot more energetic if I was in London with Kittie right now. There is reason to celebrate! I won't give the game away by explaining why though hehe. Oh gosh ... I miss her so much!!!

I have been very busy the last couple of days. I am emailing all the UK and some of the European summer festivals offering Amigurumi workshops. This is a wonderful way to make money AND attend as much live music as I can cram in from May until September :) I have got 2 bookings already, so SUCCESS!!! Thank you Kittie, for the wonderful idea. Why am I not that clever??

My beautiful biohazard tattoo is skanky and scabby. Yuck! Part of the crust has started to drop off, where the lines are thin and I can see how deep it is. And deep it is :/ Just hoping it will still heal up alright without losing too much colour and needing a re-needling. It is also still very sore and now very itchy (that means it's healing though). And although it is oozing in places, I can't see any infection, so that should be ok. Still, I am keeping an eye on it!!!

No comments: